We plan to spend a da from Paris to Normandy.
Instead of going with a tour, we think we might be able to take the train to Caen and rent a car to explore Arromanches, Longues-sur-Mer, American Military Cemetery, Omaha Beach and The Pointe du Hoc. Google map shows that it's doable.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 2 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 3 Paris Apartment
- 4 GTG Paris December 2017
- 5 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 6 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 7 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 8 Visit to France
- 9 Barcelona to Malaga
- 10 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 11 Trains - website?
- 12 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 13 Which Area in London?
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 First time in Spain
- 16 Best Restaurant Birmingham
- 17 family trip to Germany and more
- 18 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 19 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 20 Packing Champagne
- 21 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 22 Milan airport--which one
- 23 two days in Nice
- 24 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!