Trying to purchase tickets for AVE train and I keep getting different error messages.
I tried 3 different cards (visa, Visa, and Master card). And I also tried Safari and Chrome on my MacBook. I got two types of messages.
The process cannot continue right now. We apologise for any inconvenience (G001-RS13)
something to the effect that cannot buy using this terminal ....
I purchased tickets from Renfe in 2014. I think I had some troubles then too but I cannot remember how exactly I managed to do it. Just now checking old PDF tickets, I see that I was able to use my main MasterCard which is now not going through.
I called my bank (MasterCard) they said they didn'T see any attempts today to charge my card.
What am I doing incorrectly?
I do not have access to a Window computer *_*, so I cannot try on that.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 WHATS-APP +1(403)814-1154 HIGH QUALITY UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT
- 2 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 3 Paris November 2017
- 4 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 5 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 6 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 7 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 8 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 9 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 10 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 11 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 12 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 13 Current plan for March trip
- 14 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 15 Spain in 2018
- 16 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 19 First time in Spain
- 20 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 21 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 22 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 23 Barcelona to Malaga
- 24 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 25 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?