Reload this Page >

Rembrandt Hotel in London

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25th, 1999, 06:59 AM
Carl

Have reservations at the Rembrandt Hotel in Sept. and Oct. 1999. Is anyone familiar with this Hotel? I would appreciate any comments about this Hotel.

Old Jul 25th, 1999, 09:44 AM
David

I'm not joking on this one- I recently read where the Rembrandt hotel bar was a popular gay get together spot. I was surprised. I almost booked the hotel, but I eventually booked the Churchill Intercontinental instead. I found out later that it was such a place. Just thought I'd let you know.

Old Jul 25th, 1999, 09:45 AM
David

I'm not joking on this one- I recently read where the Rembrandt hotel bar was a popular gay get together spot. I was surprised. I almost booked the hotel, but I eventually booked the Churchill Intercontinental instead. I found out later that it was such a place. Just thought I'd let you know.

Old Jul 29th, 1999, 09:00 AM
virginia

I have stayed at the Rembrandt on three different trips. I found it fine. The rooms were clean. A continental breakfast came with the price of the room, but for an additional charge you could get a full English Breakfast. For 5pds you could utilize the pool & steam room etc. It was in a convenient location. You could walk to S.Kenningston Street Station & it's right across from the V&A. Harrods is to the right, an easy walk, & also Hyde Park ( I walked it)

Old Nov 30th, 1999, 03:23 PM
toper

northerngirl?