We've included Kythira at the start of our Greek Island stay because this is where my husband's grandparents came from to Australia.
We are not sure where to stay for accommodation on Kythera - preferably near the water and we don't mind hiring a car as we have a couple of villages to visit, etc for family heritage. Any suggestions?
We'll be flying Kythira-Athens and then Athens-Mykonos and I was unfortunately unable to book my two flights under the one booking and our baggage might not get checked all the way through from Kythira. We have 1hr 45 mnutes between arrival and departure of our connecting flight, if the flights are on time, should be fine... but just wanted to get an idea of how efficient Aegean air is......what's their ontime record. It is an afternoon flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER @ I8OO*68I*72O8 in$tallation CONTACT HP PRINTER Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Tips for first trip to UK
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 5 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 6 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 7 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 8 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 11 London vacation rental agency
- 12 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 13 Scotland ideas
- 14 land vs river cruise
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 18 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 Trans Siberian Train
- 21 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 22 South of France
- 23 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 24 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 25 My France Vacation
Reliability of flights from the Greek islands to Athens/Best place to stay beachside Kythira