I need some help with my flight bookings from Rome to Paris. I know there are some regional airlines where I can get cheap tkts. But they fly from Rome - Ciampino and Fiumcino airports. In Paris, airports are Beauvais or Vatry. can you give some suggestions about these airlines and which airports we should choose for Rome to paris flight. this is my first trip to Europe, so need some help..
Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 KASPERSKY ANTIVIRUS Password Resets Contact Now 1~800~570:1233 Tec*h CALL.
- 2 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 3 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 4 Best Greek Island
- 5 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 6 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 9 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 10 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 11 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 12 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 13 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 16 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 17 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 18 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 19 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 20 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 23 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 24 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 25 Ronda by bus in early January?