Red Cross Lady in Germany - EMAIL ME??!!

Mar 26th, 2002, 12:45 PM
beth anderson

Red Cross Lady in Germany - EMAIL ME??!!

because I am lazy, I will just cut & paste from my other post... (the 'strolling through the Tuileries' one...)

Red Cross Lady - EMAIL ME??!! this is such a funny coincidence - while on a London Walks tour I met a lady, from the Red Cross, permanently stationed in Germany with her husband but on TDY (or whatever they call it) in London. I wonder if there is any chance, at all, that you might know her? it's a long shot I know...

ANOTHER good tip - you meet really great folks on the London Walks - I've now made two good friends from this - one, William, I met 6 years ago who had just moved to London from New Zealand - we are still tight friends. I've visited him several times, he's visited me in the US, I'm now good buds with his roommate (from staying with them) and NOW I come over to visit his roommate too - and he has visited me in the US... and so on. (not to mention my new friend in the Red Cross - I now have a permanent invite to Germany).

so anyway - I did briefly see your posting, would be so curious to see if you have heard of my friend (even if you do not know her).

thanks!

beth

Mar 27th, 2002, 05:26 AM
ttt

to the top

Mar 27th, 2002, 05:29 AM
xxx

I got this earlier and wrote down the email address....thanks for topping it...

Search this Thread