My husband and I have chosen to stay a Hilton hotel in the Les Corts area of Barcelona for five nights in September. The more I travel the more I want to sleep outside the main tourist areas of any city and Les Corts is an area I am vaguely familiar with. Does anyone have advice as to down to earth restaurants, bars, bakeries in that area of Barcelona? I'm looking to mostly be surrounded by neighborhood folks. We sightsee during the day and then retire to "our neighborhood" in the evening. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which Area in London?
- 2 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 3 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 4 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 5 Visit to France
- 6 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 7 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 8 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 9 family trip to Germany and more
- 10 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 11 Trains - website?
- 12 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 13 Paris Apartment
- 14 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 15 Barcelona to Malaga
- 16 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 17 Milan airport--which one
- 18 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 19 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 20 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 21 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 22 1st time to Europe
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
Recommended restaurants or bars in Les Corts area of Barcelona?