I'll be traveling through Europe (France, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium, not necessarily in that order) via London in April/May 2013 and although I'll be going very low budget for most of my trip, I'd like to splash out on one or two indulgences while I'm there. I love going to the occasional opera or symphony and I was hoping to buy a single ticket to either of these while I'm over there. Can anyone recommend an opera or symphony experience for me to take in? I was daydreaming of something offbeat, such as an "opera in the ruins" or a small town orchestra that only plays Beethoven - but maybe my imagination is getting a little carried away with me... the regular experience is just as amazing!
Any recommendations would be very appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 2 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 3 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 4 Where to stay in Naples?
- 5 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 6 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 7 My France Vacation
- 8 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 9 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 10 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 11 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 12 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 13 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 14 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 17 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 20 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 21 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 22 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 23 Best Greek Island
- 24 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 25 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands