I'm interested in renting a car in Rome and returning it in Milan 10 days later. Does anyone have an agency to recommend, one that you've used personally?
We will not be using the car in Rome -- we will be leaving for a week in Tuscany, then traveling to Lerici for a few days, going to Milan just to fly out. I could be persuaded to ditch the car earlier and take a train to Milan if that makes more sense in your experience.
Background: We are a family of 5 -- kids ages 11, 9 and 5.5, so train travel can be cumbersome with luggage and all, but I'm certainly not opposed to it. My husband has driven in Italy (and other European and Asian countries) so that won't be a totally new experience.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [email protected] 1800:570:1233 Password Reset CONTACT Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 3 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 4 London vacation rental agency
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 7 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 8 land vs river cruise
- 9 South of France
- 10 Tips for first trip to UK
- 11 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 12 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 13 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 14 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 My France Vacation
- 17 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 18 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 19 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 20 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 21 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 22 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 23 Malaga Christmas lights
- 24 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 25 Your favorite London streets for strolling?