Hey everyone -
My mom and I are taking my 13 year old niece and nephew to Italy in July. While we've been lucky enough to have visited Italy before, this time we've decided to go for the convenience factor and were hoping to work with a someone who could help with some of the logistics, and help make recommendations and reservations. We'd prefer to work with a local travel agent if possible. We're not "tour" people and are really just looking for someone who can facilitate the planning of the trip.
Please let me know if you've worked with any local agents that you would recommend (or NOT recommend).
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER @ I8OO*68I*72O8 in$tallation CONTACT HP PRINTER Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Tips for first trip to UK
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 5 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 6 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 7 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 8 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 11 London vacation rental agency
- 12 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 13 Scotland ideas
- 14 land vs river cruise
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 18 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 Trans Siberian Train
- 21 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 22 South of France
- 23 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 24 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 25 My France Vacation
Hey everyone -