Hey dear travelers!
I would just love your help! I'm planning a trip to Italy, but the problem is that I have so many wishes about what the place should be like, and I have no idea where to find what I'm looking for. I would love help!
I'm gonna be away for a month, in June, and I'm looking for:
1. A beautiful place. Haha of course, almost all of in Italy is absolutely stunning, but, what I find most beautiful according to my taste is the coastline and hills and mountains. Some place a bit "hilly", not to plane. Narrow streets filled with places where locals drink wine outside, and old houses with lines of laundry hanging between them. That's my dream!
I would love something around the coast, but my problem is that everything I find seems to be filled with tourists, and a bit stressful.
2. A place with not no too much tourism. There should preferably be much more locals than tourists, of course a bit tourism is okay, it has to be, but preferably almost nothing at all.
3. A calm place. Rather locals drinking wine and laughing than cars honking.
4. A place with a population of preferably about 20 000 - 300 000, but other suggestions are fine to. Thats mostly because tourism doesn't feel as noticeable in a big town, but I would prefer something not to big, a place that can be "yours" after a month.
5. a pretty cheap place. Where drinks and food isn't too expensive.
6. A place with not to much poverty and crime, I would love to meet people that looks happy, haha.
7. Last wish, now I might be asking for to much, haha, but I would love a town with a bicykle distance to something else nice, mabye like living in a harbor-town with a close distance to some beautiful wineyards or an other town on the hills. Sorry if I'm asking for to much, It's okay to just ignore some or all of my wishes, If anyone would have ANYKIND of recommendation I'm just thrilled for any kind of suggestions!
As I said, I would be soooo very thankfull for anykind of recommendations!!!! Really!! If you have ever been in Italy and would like to recommend the place, I would be very grateful to hear about it! Just ignore my wishes if they dont fit!
Thanks a lot in advance,
From Judit in Sweden!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 2 Paris November 2017
- 3 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 4 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 5 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 6 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 7 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 8 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 9 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 10 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 11 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 12 Current plan for March trip
- 13 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 14 Spain in 2018
- 15 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 16 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 17 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 18 First time in Spain
- 19 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 20 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 21 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 22 Barcelona to Malaga
- 23 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 24 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 25 Best area to stay near Split for easy beach access.
Hey dear travelers!