Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 3 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 4 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 5 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 6 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 7 Tips for first trip to UK
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 My France Vacation
- 10 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 11 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 12 land vs river cruise
- 13 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 14 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 15 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 16 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 17 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 18 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 19 Malaga Christmas lights
- 20 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 21 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 22 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 23 Poland--where else to go
- 24 The World's Greatest Churches
- 25 10 days in europe
Hello everyone !