We are spending 4 nights in Sorrento, followed by 4 nights in Rome this summer--family of 4 adults (basically, parents with 16 and 23 year old)
Obviously, we have the "free" breakfast with our lodging situations, but what is reasonable to expect to round out our daily meals/snacks each day? We are not trying to budget like it's the great depression, but we also aren't looking for 4-star meals every night, either. So, based on that, can you give me a ballpark figure--assuming we can go "on the cheap" at lunch time and get something more substantial in the evening?
Thanks for your best ball park range estimates...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 2 land vs river cruise
- 3 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 6 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 7 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 8 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 9 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 10 Scotland ideas
- 11 Tips for first trip to UK
- 12 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 13 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 14 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 17 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Portugal
- 20 Paris November 2017
- 21 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 22 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 23 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 24 paris to london- day trip
- 25 Planning a Poland itinerary