We are very excited about our April trip to Italy, but we're having a difficult time setting a realistic food budget.
We are not foodies, and we don't anticipate any splurges at expensive restaurants. However, we will be visiting expensive cities/towns: Venice, Florence, Rome, Sorrento, Capri.
Breakfast is included in our hotel stays: is a 50-60 Euro food budget per day realistic for two people? Please let me know your thoughts, as I am at a loss here. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 3 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 4 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 5 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 6 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 7 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 10 Scotland ideas
- 11 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 14 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 15 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 16 Tips for first trip to UK
- 17 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 18 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 19 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 20 London vacation rental agency
- 21 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 22 land vs river cruise
- 23 The World's Greatest Churches
- 24 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 25 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond