I am going to Spain in June (Barcelona, Granada, and Seville) and I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for good books to read. Not travel guides, but fiction set in these places, biographies etc. I just finished a trio of biographies on Catherine of Aragon, Isabella and Ferdinand and would love some new books that either shed some light on the history of these areas or are set in these locales...
I saw a similar thread last week about books and Italy, and everyone here is so knowledgeable, I thought I'd try here for recommendations on Spain.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800 : 681 : 72O8 INSTALLATIONS CONTACT HP TEC*H CARE 24/6
- 2 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 3 Tips for first trip to UK
- 4 The World's Greatest Churches
- 5 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 6 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 7 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 8 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 9 Portugal
- 10 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 11 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 12 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 13 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 14 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 15 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 16 Malaga Christmas lights
- 17 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 18 Scotland ideas
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 21 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 22 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 23 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 24 London vacation rental agency
- 25 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.