Reload this Page >

re:Vincenzo,frequent helper

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23rd, 2002, 08:33 AM
Carol

Most of you who read these messages notice that there is a Vincenzo who is very helpful for the Naples, Amalfi area. I just found out that he leads wine tours, and has a website at http://strick.net/felix so you can see more of what he offiers. I've never met him but think it wonderful that he helps us without promoting himself.

Old Jun 24th, 2002, 06:35 AM
GAC

He knows a lot about a lot of places.

Old Jun 24th, 2002, 09:53 AM
ro

i have found vincenzo to be extremely friendly and helpful. and as you say never promotes himself. this tour sounds wonderful. i do hope some people who frequent this board will be able to take advantage of this tour.

Old Jun 24th, 2002, 11:04 AM
marina

Vincenzo has been very helpful!<BR>We will definitely check out the <BR>website.

Old Jun 24th, 2002, 01:57 PM
Nancy

I have looked at the wine tour and it looks really great! He has picked out some of the best wines and wineries of the area and he should know! Great restaurants too! Thanks Vincenzo.

Old Jun 24th, 2002, 03:08 PM
Joanne

Thank you Carol for the info and web site. Have long admired and appreciated Vincenzo's posts, a couple in response to questions I had and many others for other travelers. He is indeed a gentleman and a treasure. We love Sorrento and hopefully will return there in the not too distant future, and perhaps will be able to meet him.<BR><BR>j

Old Jun 24th, 2002, 07:33 PM
Betsy

Bravissimo, Vincenzo! What an asset to the Forum. So glad you found a website, Carol. Heading on over there.

Old Jun 25th, 2002, 07:27 AM
Vincenzo

I have had much pleasure and satisfaction helping you.<BR>I thank you very much, you're very kind.<BR>Ciao.