Ray Skinner's car service

Old Nov 22nd, 2002, 11:05 AM
Jamila

Ray Skinner's car service

I just called Ray skinner on his cell. He's very nice. I can't wait to meet him after all the wonderful things I've heard on this thing. I'll be landing tomorrow around 11 am.

Old Nov 22nd, 2002, 12:56 PM
Lori

Ray's a real character, if he himself picks you up you are in for a delightful ride (his drivers are all nice too).

Old Nov 23rd, 2002, 08:47 PM
Jamila

Ray Skinner picked us up on time. He's very friendly and jolly. He took us right to our destination without any glitches. I told him that I had heard of him through the fodors.com site. He laughed very humbly. He said he has never checked out the message boards, but knows he gets a lot of good feedback from there. One thing he said was that he gets so many viruses sent to him by people which in return, slows down his replies because he has to eradicate them. He said that he checks his email everyday.

Old Nov 24th, 2002, 03:59 AM
Jen

Ray really needs to get some better virus software. This problem with his e-mails dates back at least to my trip with him in summer 2001.

Old Nov 24th, 2002, 04:28 AM
Catherine

Could someone tell me how to get in touch with him? The web site I had is not the right one. Thanks for your help.

Old Nov 24th, 2002, 04:53 AM
Jen

Ray is at london-transfers.com

Old Nov 24th, 2002, 06:09 AM
dorothy

Who is Ray skinner???Why is everyone talking about him. why don't you just get a cab? Thanks.

Old Nov 24th, 2002, 02:48 PM
Jamila

Ray charges 34 pounds for a sedan from Heathrow to central London. A cab is much more. It doesn't matter how long the trip is (due to traffic, etc.), Ray's price doesn't change. He stands outside customs with a sign with your name written in big letters and carries your luggage too. He monitors your flight in case it's late. Highly recommend this guy over a cab.