Fodor's Travel Talk Forums

Fodor's Travel Talk Forums (https://www.fodors.com/community/)
-   Europe (https://www.fodors.com/community/europe/)
-   -   RAY SKINNER@london-transport asked me to give Fodorites a message!! (https://www.fodors.com/community/europe/ray-skinner-london-transport-asked-me-to-give-fodorites-a-message-264457/)

annie Oct 8th, 2002 04:46 PM

RAY SKINNER@london-transport asked me to give Fodorites a message!!

Hi everyone:<BR>Just arrived home from London. Wonderful trip...more about that later.<BR>RAY SKINNER has been having a problem with his Email server lately.<BR>He has been getting his messages 3-4 days after they have been sent.<BR>He asks that we please be patient. He will get back to you ASAP and take care of business for you.<BR>He will be closed Christmas, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. He would have to raise his fees too much because he would have to compensate his drivers working the Holidays.<BR>He does his business totally "word of mouth" and appreciates all the business Fodorites have been giving him. <BR><BR>He was very prompt and kind to my Mom and me.<BR>

salomon Oct 8th, 2002 06:05 PM

annie ([email protected])= RAY SKINNER<BR><BR>Nice try, dear<BR>

annie Oct 9th, 2002 03:09 AM

<BR>Nice try Saloman!<BR><BR>Nope, annie is NOT RAY SKINNER!<BR>Just passing along information.<BR>

bettyk Oct 9th, 2002 12:22 PM

We used Ray on our recent trip to London and were very impressed. He's a really a nice guy and a pleasure to do business with!

annie Oct 17th, 2002 10:35 AM

up for lynlor!

annie Oct 17th, 2002 10:36 AM

Correction--<BR>London-transfers.com not transport!

Jen Oct 17th, 2002 10:44 AM

Ray used the same excuse when we had problems with e-mails in the summer of 2001. I think he needs to find a new server.

Shanna Oct 17th, 2002 10:56 AM

I used the site last week without a problem - got the response back via e-mail within 48 hours.

joe Oct 17th, 2002 11:03 AM

Please delete this blatant advertising! Who the H@LL needs transport services in London anyway? What a scam.

bettyk Oct 17th, 2002 11:27 AM

Joe, we found it quite helpful to have someone meet the 4 of us at the airport and take us to our hotel. It cost us less to do this than to hassle with the train and then a taxi. <BR><BR>I think people find it useful when someone has been satisfied with a service, hotel or whatever. After all, that's what most people are asking about!

annie Oct 17th, 2002 11:35 AM

joe:<BR>if you are a regular here and I believe you are, you will have seen my posting many times here and on the US Board.<BR>This is not advertising. Just a message sent back with me, a satisfied customer.<BR>I will use and recommend Ray Skinner's service anytime anyone wants a recommendation for trasportation from London's Airports to Central London.

joe Oct 17th, 2002 01:14 PM

Advertising! Advertising! Advertising! Delete this fucking thread.

fuck Oct 17th, 2002 02:08 PM

Something stinks here....it's a shit turd named annie.

annie Oct 17th, 2002 02:43 PM

<BR>Thanks for the compliment f**K<BR>Grow up!

lynlor Oct 17th, 2002 04:20 PM

Thanks Annie.....just the info I needed. <BR>lynlor