I am looking for recommendations for a place to stay for one night around Rapallo.
I will be driving a 7 seater van so would prefer not to negotiate Rapallo proper, if possible.
We would like someplace where we can have a great dinner and relax, hopefully on the water.
Would also appreciate advice on how difficult Rapallo is to drive in (I would just find my hotel and park the van). I have driven all over Italy (including Rome, Palermo and the Amalfi coast road) but with a much smaller vehicle. This will be at the end of May 2017 so tourist season.
All recommendations on towns, hotels, restaurants will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 2 My France Vacation
- 3 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 4 GTG Paris December 2017
- 5 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 London vacation rental agency
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 12 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 13 Trans Siberian Train
- 14 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 15 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 16 Iceland driving in March
- 17 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 18 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 19 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 20 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 21 ICELAND in February
- 22 The World's Greatest Churches
- 23 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 24 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 25 paris to london- day trip