I am planning to buy tickets online for my rail travel in Europe.
I am going to use my friend's credit card to buy tickets.
I read on the German rail site that you should carry your own identity proof.
Can i show my friend's credit card as identification proof while traveling in rail ?
Ofcourse i'll be carrying my passport with me,isn't that sufficient ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 2 South of London in March, ancient trees and Daffodils?
- 3 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 4 Keukenhaf
- 5 Netherlands- Texel
- 6 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 7 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 8 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 9 Sleep at Heathrow
- 10 9 day trip to France
- 11 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 12 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 13 England
- 14 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 15 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 18 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 19 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 20 Once upon a time in Italy
- 21 2 week May trip with kids
- 22 Which Aran Island??
- 23 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 24 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 25 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA