I'm looking for some accurate advice on rail travel between Amsterdam/Rotterdam and Brugges. I believe from what I've read that catching a train From Rotterdam or Amsterdam to Antwerp and then a train from Antwerp to Brugges is the best way to do this trip or vice versus. The total trip time is about 2 to 3 hours. I would like to know the following;
Can it be done as a day return?
What is the best way to get the cheapest ticket ?
Any advice that I can get will be greatly appreciated. I managed to get a fare for the Antwerp to Rotterdam part but not the Brugges to Antwerp section.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 3 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 4 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 5 Best Greek Island
- 6 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 7 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 8 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 9 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 10 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 11 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 12 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 13 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 14 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 15 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 16 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 20 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 21 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 22 The World's Greatest Churches
- 23 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 24 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve
- 25 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017