I have a 7 day trip coming up over the New Years holiday. I will need to travel by rail in the following circuit:
Dusseldorf Airport>>Amsterdam Dec 29
Amsterdam>>Antwerp Jan 3
Antwerp>>Brugge>>Antwerp (same day) Jan 4
Antwerp>>Dusseldorf Airport Jan 5
Do I book these ahead of time, or should I buy my tickets by just going to the train station or via the hotel?
The most important of this bunch is the last leg. I have a flight to catch out of Dusseldorf at 1:05pm on January 5 and need to ensure I make it to the airport 90mins before the flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 2 land vs river cruise
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 The World's Greatest Churches
- 5 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 6 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 7 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 8 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 9 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 10 Malaga Christmas lights
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Trans Siberian Train
- 13 Tips for first trip to UK
- 14 Scotland ideas
- 15 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 16 London vacation rental agency
- 17 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 18 South of France
- 19 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 20 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 21 My France Vacation
- 22 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 23 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 24 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 25 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid