Traveling to Switzerland in mid July. Spending three days in Zurich , two in Munich, five days in Austria followed by the last three in Zurich. While in Zurich we plan on traveling around Switzerland for day trips. Definitely want to get to interlaken and jungfrau. My main question is about the train pass. We identified that the swiss flex pass would probably be best for us. However what about a multi city pass?? So one from switz to Germany to Austria. Would this type of pass include city to city trips in Switzerland. And like the golden pass. Is this included in either of my options above. Finally, is it best to buy the pass ahead of time. Leaving in 15 days so need to order soon if that's the case. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 two days in Nice
- 2 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 3 Milan airport--which one
- 4 Visit to France
- 5 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 6 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 9 Barcelona to Malaga
- 10 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 11 First time in Spain
- 12 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 13 Paris Apartment
- 14 New fast track
- 15 Packing Champagne
- 16 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 17 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 18 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 19 Once upon a time in Italy
- 20 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 21 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 22 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 23 1st time to Europe
- 24 london or amsterdam
- 25 Arthritis treatment (Lisbon)