I'll be traveling to Vienna & Tyrol region, Austria, Heidelberg, Bonn, Cologne, Salzburg & Munich, Germany & Lucerne, Switzerland in the next couple weeks. Can anyone point me in the right direction for shops or department stores that sell fabric for quilting? I'll be on a tour with 8th graders - so I can't go off by myself for long periods.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My France Vacation
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 6 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 7 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 8 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 9 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 10 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 11 Best Greek Island
- 12 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 13 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 14 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 15 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 16 Malaga Christmas lights
- 17 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 18 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 19 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 20 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 21 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 22 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 23 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 24 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 25 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
Quilt shops selling fabric in Germany, Austria & Switzerland