My flight leaves from Marco Polo airport for Paris at 8:45 AM tomorrow morning.
I always like to be to the airport early, especially for international flights, as I would much rather be hanging out in an airport than stressing on time.
What is the best way for me to get to the airport early in the morning?
My host told me to take a train to Mestre and then a bus from Mestre to Marco Polo? I see on Trentalia's schedule Bus VE111 from 5:11-5:31...is that a bus or a train?
If I do take that one, the bus schedule I've been given (ATVO) looks to be showing the next bus from there leaving at 6:15? How long is the bus trip from Mestre to Marco Polo? I would like to be early than that bus is showing is possible.
Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Naples?
- 2 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 5 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 6 Tips for first trip to UK
- 7 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 8 Portugal
- 9 Browsing Barcelona
- 10 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 11 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 12 Malaga Christmas lights
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 15 Croatia in mid/late October
- 16 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 17 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 18 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 19 Help with Venice Trip?
- 20 Dubrovnik
- 21 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 22 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 23 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 24 Norte Dame light show!
- 25 Where to Eat in Barcelona
Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?