My wife and I (U.S. Citizens with Passports) are taking a trip to Europe for our 3rd anniversary. I was hoping some of you seasoned veterans could help us out with a question. First our detailed itinerary:
PIT to PHL to CDG
Paris to London via Eurostar
London to Shannon via Aer Lingus
Dublin to PHL to PIT via US Airways
1. When traveling between Paris and London via Eurostar, what are the immigration/customs procedures? I know that the UK is outside of the Schengen Agreement, so I assume there will be some kind or entry form etc.
2. When flying from Heathrow to Shannon, what type of immigration/customs procedure can we expect? I know these two have their own agreement, just not sure what this means for a U.S. citizen coming from one of the countries.
Thank you in advance for your time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for first trip to UK
- 2 European honeymoon help needed
- 3 10 days in europe
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 land vs river cruise
- 6 Portugal
- 7 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 8 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 9 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 10 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 11 Where to stay in Naples?
- 12 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 15 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 16 Browsing Barcelona
- 17 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Croatia in mid/late October
- 20 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 21 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 22 Help with Venice Trip?
- 23 Dubrovnik
- 24 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
Questions regarding U.S. Citizen Customs and Immigration Procedures