1) I am going to purchase the Swiss Flexipasses for my family for transportation in Switzerland. I have a question about the Swiss Museum Pass that comes with the Swiss Flexipass. If we use the Swiss Museum Pass to gain a free admission to a museum on a day that we don't use the rail or travel at all, does it count as a flexiday?
2) We are a family of 3 adults and we would be traveling with 2-3 big pieces of luggage, and 2-3 piece of carry-on bags. In the cities of Basel, Lucerne, Bern, Lausanne, and Geneva, can we fit in one taxi with all those luggage? Are there taxis in van size in switzerland? (Some of the hotels might be a bit far from the train stations, and in case it rains, we might need to take a cab)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 2 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 3 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 4 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 5 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 6 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 7 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 8 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 9 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 10 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 13 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 14 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 15 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 16 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Current plan for March trip
- 19 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 20 Spain in 2018
- 21 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 First time in Spain
- 24 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 25 Barcelona to Malaga