Planning a quick trip to Italy in a few weeks. My final destination will be Montepulciano , but I'm flying into Milano and will take a couple of days to make my way to Montepulciano via train (and a stop in Bologna).
I haven't been in Malpensa airport in close to 30 years and have zero recollections of it. I'm flying United from Newark . Is the best way to get into the city center the Malpensa Express? Any suggestions how to go from the arrivals area to where the train departs?
I'll be staying at the NH President hotel , near il Duomo. Is it better to get off at the Cadorna stop or the Milano Centrale stop?
Thank you for any comments. And also please feel free to also recommend any good restaurants!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week May trip with kids
- 2 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 3 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 6 Arezzo - how much time?
- 7 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 8 New Years in France
- 9 Easter Week in Italy
- 10 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 11 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 12 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 13 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 14 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 15 Which Aran Island??
- 16 Spain or Portugal
- 17 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 18 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 19 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 20 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 9 day trip to France
- 23 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 24 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 25 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
Questions about Milan Malpensa airport and transport to the city