I got an Oyster Card when I got to London, and I know that when I turn it in, I get back my £5 deposit...if I have any unused credit left on my card, is that returned to me as well, or do it just lose it? Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 2 YAHOO @Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt ak/47
- 3 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 4 First time in Spain
- 5 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 6 Trains - website?
- 7 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 8 GTG Paris December 2017
- 9 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 10 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 11 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 12 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 13 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 14 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 15 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 16 Paris Apartment
- 17 Visit to France
- 18 Barcelona to Malaga
- 19 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 20 Which Area in London?
- 21 family trip to Germany and more
- 22 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 23 Packing Champagne
- 24 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 25 Milan airport--which one