Where do the car ferries ply along the lake?
We will be in Malcesine three nights and plan to leave from there for Lake Como. It seems that we would at least want to cross the lake in a ferry to bypass driving up and over... but the further south that we can go would be even better.
On Lake Como IIRC the car ferries cross the lake but don't go up and down the length of it. A fairly narrow path in other words.
Is Lake Garda similar or different?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hertz, Lisbon, Fraud Warning
- 2 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 3 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 4 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 5 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 6 Paris November 2017
- 7 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 8 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 9 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 10 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 11 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 12 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 13 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 14 Barcelona to Malaga
- 15 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 16 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 17 Christmas week in Ireland
- 18 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 19 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 20 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 21 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 22 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 23 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 24 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 25 Connecting trains in Chambery