I am a Chinese living in UK now and plan to travel to Netherlands Belgium and Germany next month, but I failed to find a way to purchase the train tickets online beforehand. I have tried http://www.nshispeed.nl/ and http://www.voyages-sncf.com/ to check the trains and tickets. Though the fares are quite reasonable in these two sites, I cannot pay the fee with my Chinese credit cards either the UK debit cards.
Therefore, can anyone tell me:
1) if there is other resource which is not expensive and i can pay it with my credit card? (I don't wanna use http://www.raileurope.com/ coz it's expensive to me)
2) is it a good idea to purchase the train tickets at the Netherlands/Belgium/Germany train stations just before I leaving? and if so, can i pay it with credit card issued by China bank?
Thank you very much!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 2 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 3 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 4 Advise Needed
- 5 10 days in europe
- 6 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 7 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 8 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 9 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 10 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 11 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 land vs river cruise
- 14 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 15 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 16 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 17 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 18 Scotland ideas
- 19 Tips for first trip to UK
- 20 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 21 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 22 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 23 The World's Greatest Churches
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 Portugal
Purchase Netherlands train ticket online (the credit card problem)