I've already gotten great advice regarding hotel choice in Rome and after reading several negative reviews about the Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, I decided I can also use some help about hotel choice in Paris.
I'll be spending 5 nights at the end of August. The major attraction about the Pullman was the amazing view of the Eiffel Tower. However there has been several negative reviews recently which made me second guess myself- the view alone can't be the only factor. If anyone has stayed there some feedback would be appreciated.
I'm looking for somewhere close to major attractions and great restaurants etc. A gorgeous view would also be great. Leave it up to my fiancé and Disney Paris would be his dream US400-500 a night is my budget.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ICQ#661116561 Sell dumps pin skim atm plastic card ccv fullz info
- 2 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 3 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 4 Poland--where else to go
- 5 The World's Greatest Churches
- 6 frequent functioning, then epidermis
- 7 10 days in europe
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 11 Trans Siberian Train
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 GTG Paris December 2017
- 15 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 16 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 17 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 20 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 21 Greece during Easter week or August
- 22 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 23 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 24 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 25 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!