This is an Adrian Leeds apartment in the Marais. Two bed, two bath, air conditioned, re-done in 2012. It looks perfect for two couples in July.
Thanks for all the help in my other threads!!!!
Well, what do we think of this one? About $200 per couple per night, available for our 4 nights.
Should I pull the trigger?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 3 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 4 10 Days in Austria
- 5 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 6 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 7 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 8 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 9 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 10 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 11 Portugal
- 12 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 15 Christmas Markets 2017
- 16 Le Marche Research Help
- 17 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 18 land vs river cruise
- 19 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 20 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 21 Tips for first trip to UK
- 22 paris to london- day trip
- 23 10 days in europe
- 24 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 25 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!