We have a conference in Rome in early July and we want to take an extra 9 days and travel either to the Marche, Basilicata or Puglia regions of Italy to spend time along the coast, relax and see gorgeous small towns and villages.
We have been to Puglia in a prior trip to Italy, seeing Lecce and Otranto, but the region has glorious beaches and we are sure we missed other beautiful areas and sites in this region, but the other two regions look so nice as well.
Which would you choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 2 My France Vacation
- 3 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 4 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 5 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 6 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 11 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 12 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 13 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 14 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 15 Best Greek Island
- 16 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 19 Malaga Christmas lights
- 20 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 21 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 22 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 23 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 24 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 25 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland