I have couple of extra days in Granada and thinking of exploring white villages through day trips. Ronda definitely comes top of the list. Arcos de la frontera, Grazalema are also interesting. But at this point, it depends on practicality of public transportation connectivity as I do not drive.
Pls let me know how to plan day trips to white villages from Granada?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 2 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 forex
- 5 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 6 Trans Siberian Train
- 7 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 8 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Iceland driving in March
- 11 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 12 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 15 ICELAND in February
- 16 The World's Greatest Churches
- 17 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 18 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 19 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 20 paris to london- day trip
- 21 10 days in Portugal
- 22 My France Vacation
- 23 Malaga Christmas lights
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 Italy Croatia Bosnia