I have heard that the public transport from the airport can be good (better if not during rush hour). The other forums I read were not terribly clear. If I am going to Sol metro, do I want to take the metro and change trains OR do I want to take a bus OR a metro to a bus.
I read that I want to go to Barajas to Nuevos Ministeros and then Cercaris to Sol. Which part of that is train or bus? And is Barajas the starting point at the airport?
We will have bags, but should be manageable.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Epson Printer I8OO:68I:72O8 Installation Contact Epson Tec*H By dj
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 4 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 5 land vs river cruise
- 6 Malaga Christmas lights
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 9 Trans Siberian Train
- 10 Tips for first trip to UK
- 11 Scotland ideas
- 12 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 13 London vacation rental agency
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 16 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 17 South of France
- 18 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 19 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 20 My France Vacation
- 21 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 22 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 23 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 24 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 25 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria