is it true that you have to pay to use public restrooms in europe?
i am planning to travel to venice, paris and germany. how much does it cost?
so there is no other option if you have to pee and you have no money?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 2 London vacation rental agency
- 3 Greece during Easter week or August
- 4 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 7 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 8 My France Vacation
- 9 2 nights between Munich and Slovenia
- 10 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 11 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 12 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 13 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 14 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 17 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 18 Iceland driving in March
- 19 Malaga Christmas lights
- 20 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 21 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 22 Northern Spain road trip
- 23 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 Help with Spain itinerary
- 25 Where to stay in Naples?