We are in the midst of our trip of 5 days Provence and are thoroughly enjoying our stay at St Remy. We have a hire car and need to make our way to a small village (le Bar sur Loup, another 5 days in a Gite) about 90 mins north west of Nice, taking an overnight stay somewhere. I'm thinking of staying east of Aix as we will visit there to see the Cezanne art gallery, and the Cezanne studio. Any suggestions for an overnight stay in a small hotel further east appreciated. I am coeliac so travel with my own breakfast and usually lunch, but can be persuaded...
The other query I have is in relation to day trips around Le Bar sur loup; where we have 5 days. We will visit the Côte d'Azur one day but will be free the rest of the time. Our interests vary from art and architecture to small walks and lunches. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Venice Trip?
- 2 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 3 10 Days in Austria
- 4 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 5 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 8 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 9 Le Marche Research Help
- 10 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 11 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 12 Greece in end October
- 13 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 17 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 18 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 19 Favorite London memories
- 20 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 21 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 22 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 23 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 24 Norte Dame light show!
- 25 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.