My friend and I are spending four days in Provence in later July. Our two main goals are to spend a full day in Cassis and a full day at the lavender fields, but we're not sure how to go about it. We are considering spending two days in Cassis and then two days somewhere in the luberon region, but that feels a little rushed. We are also considering making Aix-en-Provence our home base, and then just making two day trips from there. (However, we are not 25 and cannot rent a car, so this may prove to be difficult, but we're not sure.) We're also not tied to seeing the lavender in the Luberon, so if there is a place closer to Cassis, we could do that as well.
Basically, we would just like to know the best way to see both Cassis and lavender in four days without it feeling too hectic.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 2 Internet Cafe in Rome, Florence, and Venice
- 3 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 4 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 5 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 6 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 7 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 8 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 9 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 10 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 11 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 12 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 13 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 14 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 15 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 16 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 17 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 18 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 19 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 20 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 21 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 22 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 23 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 24 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 25 Paris November 2017