Im going to Provence (10 days) and south of Spain (10 days) by the end of may beginning of june 2012 with husband and 2 years old son.
We have been to the Dordogne before and just love the food, wine, beauty and peace. That will be our first trip to Europe with our son (who has been traveling quite a lot despite his young age, very adaptable boy) but we need some tips of places and things to do with him.
We will take a train from Paris to Avignon and from there we want to rent a house/apartment for at least a week and do some day trips exploring the regions. What would be the best city to use as base?
We would probably have to fly from Marseille to Malaga, havent decided yet, any tips and what would be the best way to go to south spain from the Provence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 3 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 4 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 New Years in France
- 7 Which Aran Island??
- 8 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 9 Trains - website?
- 10 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 11 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 12 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 13 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 14 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 15 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 16 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 17 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 18 Rome Hotel
- 19 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 20 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 21 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 22 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 23 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 24 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 25 Looking for B&B Recommendations Killarney Ireland