In a few weeks I am going back to Italy, this time Campania. Mostly Naples but the first four days will be Positano.
After my photo workshop I will have three full days before flying home. One day I had planned to spend on Capri. My last visit to Capri was three years ago, I spent three nights there and just loved it. I hiked all over the island, had a fabulous lunch looking at the Faraglioni, etc.
I just learned that friends I met in Venice are spending the week in Procida and I am definitely going to ferry over from Naples one evening to have dinner and drinks with them.
I loved Capri and really want to go back but now I'm thinking I should just let Capri go, this time, and get over to Procida earlier and explore that a little bit and then meet up with my friends. As opposed to trying to re-visit a small bit of Capri and then boating over to Procida.
I do love the movie "The Talented Mr. Ripley" so I could look up a few spots where it was filmed. For that matter if I were to visit the film sites Ischia would be a second choice that day instead of Capri. I would have to check ferry schedules to see if that is even feasible.
So, with that:
How would you spend your time on Procida if you only had, say, 6ish hours to wander before meeting up with your friends for dinner and drinks? I'll assume my friends will have scouted dining locations or that there will be places with a view of the water easily found.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family vacation
- 2 GTG Paris December 2017
- 3 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 4 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 5 Tips for first trip to UK
- 6 which language school in Italy?
- 7 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 8 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 9 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 10 Driving
- 11 Dubrovnik
- 12 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 13 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 14 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 15 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 16 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 17 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 18 Christmas Markets 2017
- 19 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 20 Budget trip
- 21 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 22 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 23 Algarve Town Selection
- 24 paris to london- day trip
- 25 Browsing Barcelona