We rented a car from Sixt in June 2016 and we parked that car outside in the night and in the night someone hit our car and next morning we found damages on the car and we informed Sixt same day we found damage and also filled up the form they asked us to fill, that is called Schaden report. And we did not know that we should inform police and also not worried about the things because we thought that we have zero liability insurance(Vollkassso insurance).
Now we got a bill for damages from Sixt that we have to pay 6074 € to them because we did not inform Police about the incident.
Please suggest what we can do in this case.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 2 My France Vacation
- 3 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 4 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 5 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 6 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 11 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 12 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 13 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 14 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 15 Best Greek Island
- 16 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 19 Malaga Christmas lights
- 20 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 21 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 22 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 23 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 24 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 25 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland