I need to get from Venice to Brussels in order to fly back to the US from BRU. There are very limited flights from Venice to Brussels. A one way on the national carrier is $319 euros per person and I can fly on Ryanair for as little as 29 euros. The glitch with Ryanair is that it flies into out of the way airports. In this case Charleroi . So i need to get from there to BRU fro my morning flight. I will spend the night at the the Sheraton there. I'm willing to splurge on a private transfer or taxi but have found limited info on them. Many of the reviews are not positive of the shuttle company that goes to the train station...which I decided is too complicated with all of the additional transfers, etc and I will be arriving late at night.
Any recommendations? Kelly
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password reset Contact 1888~482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24by7
- 2 9 day trip to France
- 3 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 4 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 5 Arezzo - how much time?
- 6 Where to See Flamenco
- 7 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 8 [Movie-HD]~Watch Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) FULL Streaming 1080p
- 9 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 10 Keukenhaf
- 11 Netherlands- Texel
- 12 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 13 ICELAND : EAST & NORTH
- 14 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 15 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 16 Sleep at Heathrow
- 17 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 18 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 19 2 week May trip with kids
- 20 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 21 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 22 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 23 Rail vs. Plane
- 24 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 25 London: Stunning New American Embassy
Private transfer from Charleroi airport to BRU international: Help!