I am planning a trip to Southern France, (Avignon and Nice) with my family between mid-May and mid-June 2012. I know that most of the places to see around these towns are not easy to reach if I decide to use public transportation.
My husband and I do not feel comfortable driving and we thought about hiring a private chauffeur.
Any recommendation ? what is the average cost for such a service ?
we would also love to attend a cooking class during our time in Provence . I read somewhere that it is possible to do the market with the chef and cook afterwards.
That would be awesome !
In advance, thanks a lot for all your input !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 2 Current plan for March trip
- 3 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 4 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 5 Spain in 2018
- 6 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 7 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 8 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 9 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 10 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 11 First time in Spain
- 12 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 13 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 14 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 15 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 16 Barcelona to Malaga
- 17 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 18 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 19 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 20 Best area to stay near Split for easy beach access.
- 21 beware of robbed in Milan
- 22 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 23 Which Area in London?
- 24 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 25 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
private tours in Provence / with english driver ???? + cooking class