I am wanting to plan a trip (2 -4 days) along the Rhine in Germany as a surprise for my partners birthday.
What is the best way to plan this - are there any good reputable companies to speak with who specialise in these trips that anybody could reccommend??
Also, I would love to know if there are any private boats that you can do on an evening where you can have meals cooked for you etc?
I think you know where I might be going with this
Any advice/help would be hugely appreciated.
Either reply here or if you can message me then that would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL [email protected]:844:3O7:279O PASSWORD RESET AOL Tec*h CONTACT
- 2 Rome Hotel
- 3 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 4 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 5 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 6 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 7 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 8 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 9 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 10 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 11 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 12 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 Looking for B&B Recommendations Killarney Ireland
- 15 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 16 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 17 Finally The Bowl Has Begun
- 18 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 19 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 20 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 23 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 24 Easter Week in Italy
- 25 Moscow Hotels