I have been trying to look for prices to travel from Vienna to Ljubljana and the cheapest I have found is 65 Euro's on the train!
To me this seems very expensive in comparison with travel across the rest of Eastern Europe
Is anyone aware of any cheaper fares or how much it might cost on the bus, please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charter Supp0rt Contact 1~8OO~681:72O8 Password Reset Tec*h CALL 24*7vs
- 2 Keukenhaf
- 3 Netherlands- Texel
- 4 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 5 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 6 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 7 Sleep at Heathrow
- 8 South of London in March, ancient trees and Daffodils?
- 9 9 day trip to France
- 10 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 11 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 12 England
- 13 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 14 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 15 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 16 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 17 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 18 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 19 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 20 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 21 Once upon a time in Italy
- 22 2 week May trip with kids
- 23 Which Aran Island??
- 24 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 25 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)