I need some advice from you more experienced travelers. Do we need any doctors notes if we take prescription drugs into Italy? Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 2 First time in Spain
- 3 Packing Champagne
- 4 Manchester hotels
- 5 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 6 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 7 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 8 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 9 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 10 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 11 Barcelona to Malaga
- 12 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 13 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 14 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 15 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 16 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 19 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 20 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 21 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 22 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 23 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 24 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 25 Wedding In Cambridge England