I will be travelling by train from Zurich to Thun with my wife and 2 children, staying for a few days then travelling on to Geneva from where we fly out to the UK.
My question is, should I prebook my train tickets online in order to benefit from any discount or is there not much difference in price between purchasing tickets online and buying them on the day of travel?
I would rather buy them on the day to give us a little more flexibility but naturally I would like to benefit from any discount if it is worth it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland ideas
- 2 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 3 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 4 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 5 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 6 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 7 paris to london- day trip
- 8 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 9 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 10 Tips for first trip to UK
- 11 The World's Greatest Churches
- 12 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 13 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 14 Portugal
- 15 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 16 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 19 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 20 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 21 Malaga Christmas lights
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 24 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 25 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
Prebook SwissRail tickets online or purchase at the station?