Hello all -
I will be embarking on a eurotrip this July and I am in the act of booking all of the lodging accommodations. I want to buy everything that I can buy before the trip so most to all of my money can be strictly spending money and I won't have to worry about budgeting myself. One of the things I've found difficulty in is buying train tickets ahead of time. Is there some sort of big memo I'm missing out on? I was told this was possible. Every website I've tried for any of my point-to-point connections tell me it is not possible to buy the ticket ahead of time. What do you guys do to buy tickets ahead of time? Or is this buying train tickets in advance thing simply a myth?
I have tried to buy all of these tickets but none have proved successful:
Amsterdam > Berlin (July 12)
Berlin > Prague (July 21)
Prague > Budapest (July 24)
Budapest > Zagreb (July 27)
Can anyone explain to me why it hasn't been working or provide a solution? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 2 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 3 Iceland driving in March
- 4 Malaga Christmas lights
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 7 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 8 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 9 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 10 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 11 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 12 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 13 My France Vacation
- 14 Is it hard to find a job in Nikolaev, Ukraine?
- 15 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 16 London vacation rental agency
- 17 Greece during Easter week or August
- 18 Northern Spain road trip
- 19 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 20 Help with Spain itinerary
- 21 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 22 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 23 Where to stay in Naples?
- 24 Driving
- 25 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
Hello all -