I will arrive at Munich Airport on 27 April 2013 at 0600 Hrs for a 2 week trip to Austria and Germany. I would like to buy a SIM card at the airport for voice calling. Is there a place I can buy them at the Airport?
Since all the hotels I stay in will have a wifi, I am assuming the cheapest way to call / be in touch with family / friends will be using skype right? Sorry to be asking such a basic question, but I am new to both skype and using a hotel's wifi for this purpose.
Thanks in advance to all who respond.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 2 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 3 Trans Siberian Train
- 4 Greece during Easter week or August
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 7 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 8 The World's Greatest Churches
- 9 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 10 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 11 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 12 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 13 My France Vacation
- 14 Paris November 2017
- 15 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 16 GTG Paris December 2017
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 London vacation rental agency
- 19 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 20 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 21 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 22 Iceland driving in March
- 23 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 24 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 25 Pubs showing NFL football in London?